[Local events] Special discount tonight! Liminal presents Our Town

David Abel david at thetextgarage.com
Fri Nov 22 13:02:49 PST 2013

Friday Facebook special: *Buy your advance ticket for tonight's
performance for just $9.00! *

Enter the Discount Code *THORNTON* at
http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/471612 to reveal this special offer.

*Limited seating, so purchase early!**
*
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

If you have any doubts that Liminal's /Our Town/ is not to be missed,
consider that Wilder took his cue for this play from the ideas behind
Gertrude Stein's landmark thousand-page novel, /The Making of Americans/
. . .

And if that's not quite enough, read the rave reviews:

http://portlandtheatrescene.com/2013/11/16/50-words-our-town-by-thornton-wilder-at-liminal-performance-group/

http://www.wweek.com/portland/event-179123-our_town.html

http://www.oregonlive.com/performance/index.ssf/2013/11/in_production_of_our_town_limi.html

http://www.portlandmonthlymag.com/arts-and-entertainment/culturephile-portland-arts/articles/review-liminal-s-our-town-november-2013

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

*Liminal <http://www.liminalgroup.org>**presents /Our Town/**
*
/A multimedia makeover of the American classic//
/
Portland's most experimental performance troupe enters the ring with
America's best-loved play. In this multimedia, multilevel flashback of
psychedelic barbershop Americana, Liminal gives the American Dream a
much-needed update.

This is not your father's /Our Town/; recommended for ages 14 and over.

*through Sunday, December 1 **
**
*no show Thanksgiving Day

Wed-Fri-Sat 7:30 pm
Sun 3:00 pm

*The Headwaters**
*55 NE Farragut #9

$12-25 sliding scale
503 567 8309

Advance tickets available at Brown Paper Tickets
<http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/471612>

featuring *Leo Daedalus* as The Stage Manager
introducing *Jahnavi Caldwell-Green* and *Corey O'Hara *

*Jeff Marchant | Carla Grant | Alex Reagan | Leslie Finch **
**Nathan Hansen | Wayne Haythorn | Rebecca Lowe | Design: **
**Jen Raynak | Jenny Ampersand | kollodi | Ben Purdy | Ward Ramsdell *

Directed by*John Berendzen*