[Local events] Last days for My Day; upcoming events

Passages Bookshop david at passagesbookshop.com
Fri Feb 24 14:49:45 PST 2017

These are the last two days for the /My Day/ exhibition — it will be up
through tomorrow night's Spare Room reading (by manuel arturo abreu and
James Sherry), and then we'll take it down on Sunday and repaint the
walls. (Issues of /My Day/ will continue to be available for purchase in
the shop after the exhibition is down.)

I've enjoyed living for the past six weeks with Nate Orton's drawings
animating the space . . . and now look forward to welcoming the new
tenants, so to speak.

Next Friday we'll install an exhibition of large-scale photographs from
Berlin and Japan by Steven Seidenberg, with an opening on Saturday,
March 4, that will include a reading by Seidenberg and Norma Cole. More
details on that in a subsequent announcement.

We hope to see you soon.

<><><><><><><><><>

*Friday, February 24, 6:00 pm**(tonight!)*
/Impromptu #3/

*Saturday, Feb**ruary 25, 7:00 pm*
/Spare Room presents a reading by James Sherry & manuel arturo abreu/

*Saturday, March 4*
6:00-9:00 pm Opening reception for Berlin Pipevalves, photographs by
Steven Seidenberg
/7:30 pm   Spare Room presents a read//ing by Steven Seidenberg & Norma
Cole/

--
Passages Bookshop
1223 NE MLK