[Local events] FWD: Fri 6/9, Knittle, Quinn, Yeary

Passages Bookshop david at passagesbookshop.com
Sun Jun 4 20:46:24 PDT 2017

      6/9 Knittle, Quinn, Yeary 7 pm @ Ford Food and Drink

*
Switch No. 40 presents Davy Knittle from Philadelphia, and Portland's
own Hajara Quinn and James Yeary*

*Where:* Ford Food and Drink, 2505 SE 11th Ave, PDX

*When: *Friday, June 9, 7 p.m. sharp

*Davy Knittle* is the author of the chapbooks e/mpathy for cars / force
of july /(horse less press 2016) and /cyclorama/ (the operating system
2015). His poems and reviews have appeared recently in J/acket2, Fence,
Denver Quarterly/ and /The Brooklyn Rail/. He lives in Philadelphia
where he curates the City Planning Poetics series at the Kelly Writers
House.

*Hajara Quinn* lives in Portland OR. She is an assistant editor for
Octopus Books, Program Director at the IPRC, and the author of the
chapbook /Unnaysayer/ (Flying Object 2013). Her poems have appeared in
/Gulf Coast, The Volta/ and /Sixth Finch/, and she is the recipient of
a 2015 Oregon Literary Fellowship. Her first book, /Coolth/ is
forthcoming from Big Lucks Books in 2017.

*James Yeary* is, with Nate Orton, co-author of /My Night at Chopsticks
III/ (Abandoned Bike, 2017), a political and phenomenological survey of
a Portland karaoke venue (and pop-up book). /My Night at Chopsticks
III/ is the 41st installment of the my day series. He has his fingers in
a handful of micropresses, and writes for the /Northwest Review of Books/.