[Local events] Fri 4/6: Opening reception for Ann Wilson, Uncovering Language

Passages Bookshop david at passagesbookshop.com
Sun Mar 25 19:54:10 PDT 2018

Hi Ann.

Preparing the email announcement now. This is the basic information;
please take a look.

The one thing that I can imagine adding would be a paragraph or two
about the photographs and/or about you. Do you want to prepare something
along those lines? I'll be happy to give you some editorial feedback if
you want, but don't really have what I would need to write that from
scratch . . .

David

*UNCOVERING LANGUAGE*/*
*//*
Photographs by Ann Wilson*/

*April 6 – May 19, 2018*

Opening reception:
*Friday, April 6*
6:00 - 9:00 pm

*Passages Bookshop* <http://www.passagesbookshop.com>
1223 NE ML King Blvd.

/Thursday through Saturday, 12:00 - 6:00 pm//
//and by appointment or chance/

--
Passages Bookshop
1223 NE ML King Blvd