[Radfae-web] RESPONSE NEEDED

Matthias Zimmermann z.m5 at runbox.com
Thu May 11 13:42:42 PDT 2006

Good day,

I am Mr. Matthias Zimmermann, Head of Relationship Management of Bayerische Hypo- Und Vereinsbank Aktiengesellschaft {HVB}, Private Bank, 30 Cecil Street #25-01 Prudential Tower Singapore 049712. I have a proposition for you.

An Arab/American Oil consultant/contractor with the Singapore Solid Minerals Corporation, {Mr. William Al Sayeed} made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$15,750,000.00 (Fifteen Million, Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the Singapore Solid Minerals Corporation that  Mr. William Al Sayeed died in a plane crash along with his wife, Mrs. Paula Al Sayeed in February 2001. On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin have been fruitless as Mr. William Al Sayeed did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paper work in my Bank.

This sum of US$15,750,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will
ever come forward to claim it. According to Laws of Singapore, at the expiration of 5 (Five) years which is this year, the money will revert to the ownership of the Government if nobody applies to claim the fund. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. William Al Sayeed so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials. This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that the attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin.

We shall employ the services of an attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents in your favor for the transfer. A bank account in any part of the world that you will provide will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you. There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the attorney and my position as the Head of Relationship Management guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please reply immediately via the private email address below. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents to prove the authenticity and this will help you understand the transaction more. Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy communication. Please observe utmost confidentiality, a!
 nd be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country,
reply me via E-mail Address:

Best regards
Mr. Matthias Zimmermann