[Smithlist] Fwd: Tom Jr.s Caringbridge Site

Fran welch2 at oregonsbest.com
Fri Jul 13 16:22:54 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Tom has created a page for Tom Jr's updates on the Caringbridge
website.  I have just been looking at it and it is a really neat
website.  I saw an article on the website right after the accident
and at the time thought it might be something they could use.  It
will make sending updates much easier for them.

Since the website is something you all can access directly, and not
something I can easily forward like the e-mail messages, you will no
longer receive updates from me.  You can check it  at your
convenience, either daily, or periodically.  Please at least look at
it once to see what it is like.  Also, please continue to keep Mom
informed.  The website pages print beautifully.

If you have questions, let me know.

Fran

Begin forwarded message: