Sunday through Wednesday Noon - Downtown Seattle and
the Pike Street Market
- Views from our hotel window, street
scenes from a walk to Seattle Center, and a sculpture in the convention center
- Pike Street Market - fish, fish, fish,
veggies, flowers fish and more fish.
Seattle to Bainbridge Island and from Port Angeles to Victoria
- Downtown Victoria, including cool
old buildings, courtyards, the back side of Parliment, etc...
- Victoria's Chinatown
- A walk to the end of the breakwater
at the entrance to James Bay. View of small boats and the aircraft
carrier Abraham Lincoln anchored across the bay
- Miscellaneous scense (mostly Parliment,
night panorama of inner harbor)